Connect & Engage
- Increase your brand awareness
- Introduce new and current products or services
- Connect with your existing customer base
- Reach out to a new audience
Exhibitors benefit from advanced publicity as well as complimentary registration, signage, badge recognition and spot announcements at the conference.
The exhibit area is designed for maximum traffic flow—all food events and general sessions will be conducted in this area. Exhibitors are encouraged to offer a door prize.
The Exhibitor’s Experience
Place Your Brand in Front of Attendees
- Exhibitors are announced in SFE publications and Conference marketing promotions prior to the Conference.
- Meet face-to-face with decision-makers in the financial services industry.
- Listed on SFE’s website & in the On-Site Guide.
- Distinguished by color-coded nametags for quick recognition by the attendees.
- Furnished pre-registration list for pre-conference mailing.
Vendor Product Showcase
The Vendor Showcase Option provides exhibitors with an opportunity to provide in-depth information to the conference attendees. Whether your product provides improved fraud mitigation techniques, enhanced user interfaces or new techniques to reduce cost, improve the customer experience or generate new revenue, this is your opportunity to showcase your solutions!
Vendor Product Showcase opportunities are limited (only six available) and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. They will take place on Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 1:40 PM to 2:10 PM.