Call for Speakers & Presentations
2020 Annual Conference
April 28 - 30, 2020
Baton Rouge, LA
SFE's Conference is the premier conference for payments professionals. Speakers are invited to provide attendees an educational session that addresses challenges and opportunities facing financial institutions, exchanging ideas and embracing change through innovation and collaboration.
Why be a speaker?
Consider an opportunity to share your perspectives and contribute to the wealth of knowledge. Payments are on the fast track with new innovative ideas being introduced at a rapid pace. Enhance your visibility and credibility in the industry. Share your new ideas, technical knowledge, practical advice and solutions to payments industry professionals.
SUBMIT YOUR TOPIC PROPOSAL
You are invited to submit a presentation proposal for SFE's 30th Annual Conference & Expo held April 28 - 30, 2020 in Baton Rouge, LA. Proposals must be submitted via the online form. Presentation proposals are due by October 31, 2019 (extended from August 31, 2019), with final selection by December 30, 2019.
What are the Benefits of Being a Presenter?
- Enhance your visibility and credibility.
- Receive a complimentary registration to the Conference!
- Enjoy the special status of an SFE speaker.
- Benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
Conference Audience: Businesses, Financial Institutions, Solution Providers.
Notice to Presenters
- As a not-for-profit organization, SFE does not provide honoraria or travel expenses for presenters. Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available.
- Only speaking applications submitted online will be considered for the upcoming conference. Complete ALL fields to submit a proposal to speak. You may enter NONE or N/A if a field is not relative.
- All speakers must be clearly identified and confirmed prior to submission. It is the responsibility of the submitter (either the "Lead Presenter" or the "Person Responsible" as listed on the form) to ensure that all individuals listed as speakers have consented to having their name included and have committed to speak. If multiple presenters, all must be from different organizations.
- All handout materials must be in PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format and are due in the Southern Financial Exchange office no later than April 3, 2020.
- Presenters must provide their own computer, presentation(s), presentation software, and/or other software for demonstration purposes. SFE will provide a projection screen and projector.
- SFE reserves the right to grant or refuse, at its sole discretion, speaking opportunities to any submitter.
Submitters will be notified by December 30, 2019, about the status of their proposals.